Thursday, October 1, 2009

Assignment #2

This is my first REAL assignment.
I was really excited about this.At first i was going to write a jornal for my volleyball team by pictures. That was my idea. But in the middle of the game, i was out of batteries...anyway, one-third of my numbers are about my volleyball team. And the others are my daily life.i just love it.





This is #56. I made it up with 6 bananas. It was really fun to play with numbers with fruit.





This is how we do "NINE" in Hong Kong!!! #99




I was having a family gathering...pretty boring, so i started to take pictures! #46




These are Emily "Shrader" 's hands!! Thanks Em. I think this is a cool picture, because we can see RAVENS flag in the circle. #18




#17


I like how Mac just did it for me. #15

Hah~ yeah LauraLee!!! #11

Kasandra was so concntrate on our game. I love this pictures a lot. #5

Mac's legs are so pretty, and what a perfect four! #4

Zero is really hard to find for me. "Zero" is just not how i see things around me. There's always something.

No comments:

Post a Comment