"I was really mad at my mum when she woke me up in the morning."
"Okay, let me see...i love SOCCER!"
"Um....this is really embarssing..."
" Don't you dare make me mad."
"Ya right. I am Jeannie Woller."
"..."
"I just love sitting here."
i hate being so lonely and lost.
I have so much fun shooting this assignment.
I shoot all my portraits about my basketball team.
i love how when they tell me about themselves, they have the cutest smiles in the world.
BUT, THEY MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
It is rally hard to take a good pictures when they were talking and moving at the same time.
I would love to re-shoot this assignment again.
Just cuz i think i can do better, and i am sure these pictures above are definitely not the best that i can do.
I shoot all my portraits about my basketball team.
i love how when they tell me about themselves, they have the cutest smiles in the world.
BUT, THEY MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
It is rally hard to take a good pictures when they were talking and moving at the same time.
I would love to re-shoot this assignment again.
Just cuz i think i can do better, and i am sure these pictures above are definitely not the best that i can do.




No comments:
Post a Comment