









Yes, these are my final project. They are all about glass. Final projet, they are hard but i love the way it is at the same time. At the very beginning, i have a hard time thinking of what i should do. Becuase i have so many ideas in my mind, but none of them seems interesting to me. Finally, i decided to do my final on glass. It was fun at first, but after 1 week, i got sick of it. I wanna change my whole final several times.Or maybe i was just so frustrated, frustrated about i can't go anywhere for my pictures becuase i can't DRIVE!!! if i can drive, i can go shoot wherever i want, i can go to anywhere that can helps me tell stories from my photos. i am so scik of just staying home and shooting picture in my house or my neighborhood, or freaking albertson, smiths, whatever they are. I am SICK OF THEM. I don't feel like i successed becuse these pictures are not my best one. i can do better, much much better then these crap. Maybe this is why i don't like any of my pictures. Anyways, i don't ever want to shoot those furniture, supermarket, WEED anymore!!! I am so glad that i get to choose my own topic, and let us shoot whatever we what. I like it this way.
No comments:
Post a Comment